Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Celebrating Adoption Photography in Nashville





Today, I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this darling little girl, Sabrina, who was adopted from Guatemala. She was such a sweetheart and she had me wrapped around her pinkie by the end of the shoot. Don't get me wrong though, she sure made me work hard for these photos.

By the way, I did this shoot for free to help support the wonderful nonprofit group, CelebratingAdoption.org. If you have a chance, visit the website to learn more. You can learn more about the story of Sabrina on her mom's blog, www.michellesmiles.com.

3 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

Darn she is cute but wow it is like herding cats to photograph a child that age - you were incredibly patient. Thanks!

The Pearsons said...

I think this is my favorite series of your work so far. She is so cute and the pictures could easily be used for a nationwide campaign.

Maren said...

Look at those eyes, and that smile! She just totally melts your heart! :)